Honouring our yes and our no plays a big role in our overall life satisfaction.
Holding healthy boundaries is a reflection of our level of self-trust. It informs our relationships with others because the energy that you hold gets infused into all of your interactions.
And yet, this can be so challenging for many of us.
I’ve had my fair share of saying yes when I actually wanted to say no, and doing things against my will in a sense. Perhaps you have experienced it too.
You find yourself giving in or doing things that are inconvenient for you. And so you become resentful for being in this situation, or on the other extreme, you are annoyed with yourself for being a pushover.
In today’s episode, we explore boundaries, and I unpack 3 challenges that I see cause us to say yes when we actually mean no.
Boundaries: saying yes when you actually mean no
I will be sharing
- What happens when you always say yes, even if it is inconvenient.
- How resentment creates an oscillation between two boundary poles.
- My definition of speaking your truth and holding healthy boundaries.
- The play between being in your Victim vs. your Warrior energy.
- The 3 main challenges that may affect your ability to uphold healthy boundaries.
Work with me
If you would like to explore how feminine embodiment coaching can help you feel more sensually alive and be more magnetic, book a free discovery call with me here >>>book it here<<<