This is a fascinating concept of getting to know your conscious and unconscious aspects and so align yourself with your unique expression in the world.
It gives you insight into how to bring more flow to your life and harness your energy to help you thrive, through experimenting with practices that work best for your energy type.
Living in this way is something that most of us desire.
On the podcast this week I’m joined by CliftonStrengths Coach and Ascend Human Design Reader, Berdine Bronkhorst to talk about the experiment of Human Design.
In the podcast, we explore:
- The visceral experience that showed Berdine the path of Human Design is meant for her
- Moving from the view that the mind is in charge to following our bodies as our authority
- The cues of being out of alignment with our Human Design energy
- Why Human Design is different from personality and aptitude tests
- Suggestions that Berdine uses with her clients to apply Human Design to your life
About Berdine Bronkhorst
Berdine Bronkhorst is a CliftonStrengths Coach and Ascend Human Design Reader who works with women who feel stuck to guide them to align with their soul’s purpose. She offers both business and personal coaching and runs a group program called Women of Strength.
Find her at:
Website : https://www.berdinebronkhorst.co.za
Berdine’s favourite books:
- Women who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Animal Spirit Guides by Steven D. Famer, Ph.D.