Finding pleasurable moments in everyday life is a big part of having inner freedom and living fully alive.
Life has many flavors and layers, and I believe that part of our purpose here on earth, is to experience the exquisiteness of it all.
But, it can be challenging to step into this space of becoming deeply connected to yourself and your life force energy. Our culture certainly doesn’t make things easier. Getting caught up in a vortex of self-shaming makes it almost impossible to live as our true selves.
We have to be deliberate in changing our habits and conditioned responses so that we can live in a way where we honor ourselves, where we make space for everyday pleasure and have access to our rich inner world.
How To Start Living From Inner Freedom And Feel More Fully Alive
In today’s episode I’m sharing:
- My definition of living a life of inner freedom and aliveness
- Why it is so essential to be in integrity with yourself
- How the habit of avoiding undesirable feelings and pain causes us to become numb
- 3 Reasons why it’s hard to live as our true, authentic Selves
- The 4 key principles that are foundational to us living from a place of inner freedom and aliveness.